My services are designed to get your non-profit organization or small business web site running as quickly as possible and and provide the
best experience for your constituents and customers. I can do interactive forms, event registrations, on-line stores, forums, blogs, surveys, and many other ways for you to interact with your web site visitors. There are several ways I work with my clients.
- Web Design. First you need a web site that organizes information you want to present, easy navigation, attractive colors, interesting but not distracting animations, etc. I specialize in WordPress and Joomla!, content management systems that are easy to use, but extremely powerful when skillfully customized. I take care of all the design, setup, and configuration. Then I train you how to update
your pages and add information.
- CRM. Most non-profit organizations need to track information about their members, donors, event registrations, or cases. For organizations that need a complete constituent relationship management system, I recommend CiviCRM. CiviCRM is a free, open source constituent relationship management solution. CiviCRM is web-based, internationalized, and designed specifically to meet the needs of advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups. Integration with WordPress and Joomla! gives you the tools to connect, communicate and activate your supporters and constituents.
- Marketing help. Your customers and supports are expecting current technologies and strategies from you. In addition to having a web site that looks good and answers all your visitors questions, you need to communicate with e-mail marketing campaigns, Facebook integration, Twitter announcements, and many other social networking strategies. These types of activities can be intimidating to some small business owners or non-profit organizations. I will help setup these types of accounts and integrate them into an overall marketing strategy for your company or organization.
- Maintenance. I train you and your staff as thoroughly as you desire to maintain your own web site and add content. You will always have questions about adding special features, more components, and time sensitive changes that you don’t have time or expertise for. I am always available to help you be successful with your on-line presence. And I have package discounts for monthly maintenance
of your web presence.
- Web Hosting. One of the most confusing and complex aspects of maintaining a web presence is managing a web site. All my clients get monthly stastistics from Google Analytics. There are many other aspects to hosting your web site that include:
- DNS name servers
- Domain name registration and renewals.
- SSL certificates for on-line transactions
- Web site and server security
- Backing up your web site
many more …
I can work with your existing hosting company or host your website on my servers. Either way, I fully document your account information and provide you with written documentation of accounts, user names, and passwords.
Please contact me to arrange an initial consultation to discuss your specific needs so I can prepare a custom proposal for your needs.