My services are designed to get your non-profit organization or small business web site running as quickly as possible and and provide the best experience for your constituents and customers. I can do interactive forms, event registrations, on-line stores, forums, blogs, surveys, and many other ways for you to interact with your web site visitors. There are several ways I work with clients.
- Web Design. First you need a web site that organizes information you want to present, easy navigation, attractive colors, interesting but not distracting animations, etc. I specialize in WordPress which is easy to use, but extremely powerful when skillfully customized. I take care of all the design, setup, and configuration. Then I train you how to update your pages and add information.
- Integrations. Your website may include integrations with mailing services such as MailChimp, payment services like Strip, PayPal or Square, shipping and tax services, etc.
- Maintenance. I train you and your staff as thoroughly as you desire to maintain your own web site and add content. You will always have questions about adding special features, more components, and time sensitive changes that you don’t have time or expertise for. I am always available to help you be successful with your on-line presence. And I have package discounts for monthly maintenance
of your web presence.
- Web Hosting. One of the most confusing and complex aspects of maintaining a web presence is managing a web site. There are many other aspects to hosting your web site that include:
- DNS name servers
- Domain name registration and renewals.
- SSL certificates for on-line transactions
- Web site and server security
- Backing up your web site
many more …
Please contact me to arrange an initial consultation to discuss your specific needs so I can prepare a custom proposal for your needs.